Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sweet "16" Invitation

This coming July my daughter, Cristina will turn Sweet "16". We are planning a "Spa Day" with some of her closest friends. Cristina asked me to create the invitation for her because she wanted it to be unique and like no other invitation she has received thus far. So with that in mind she went to work on a color combination and I think she chose wisely considering it's a "Spa" theme: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette. She asked for a vintage look so I thought it would be best to use the Early Espresso as the base for the card. This is what I came up with - one sample uses the "Vintage Wallpaper" embossing folder which provides a real vintage feel. The other uses the "Elegant Lines" embossing folder which gives a younger feel to a vintage look. Surprisingly, Cristina prefers the one with the "Vintage Wallpaper". I will share the inside of the invitation with you when it is complete.



Enjoy your day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment