Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Card

Today's post is of a card I created as part of this past Friday's Christmas card class. Half of the class chose the garden green background and the other half chose the soft suede background. I prefer the soft suede.


All of the Designer Series Papers are retired, but I was glad to still be able to put it to good use. The stamp I used in the center is from the "Word Play" stamp set. I used Versamark and SU gold embossing powder to emboss the sentiment. The Ornament Punch was used along with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder for the Real Red/Garden Green/Soft Suede ornaments. The Scallop Trim Border Punch was used just below and just above the music notes paper. Please disregard the location of the strings hanging down in gold on the card with the garden green background - that was the first sample and I did not place them properly. The first photo is correct. The final touch was the Real Red 5/8" Satin Ribbon.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I sure did.

I hope to be posting more often come January (oh yes, a New Year's Resolution).

Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment