Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today's card is a swap card that I made when I attended Terri's team meeting earlier this week.  It was an awesome meeting and I thank Terri for inviting me.  Later this week I will be posting some of the other swaps that I received at the team meeting.

Today's card can be recreated in so many different shades by changing the cardstock and combining it with a patterned Designer Series Paper.  Did you know that this month Stampin' Up! is having a promotion - buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper and get a 4th FREE.  You can take advantage of this offer by placing an order on my website:  www.scrapsnstamps.stampinup.net or you can email me directly at abay12@verizon.net and I can include your order with my next order.


I CASE'D this card from a card that I saw on Anja's blog "scrappietoo" a long time ago.  She did not use any Stampin' Up! products so I recreated it using ALL Stampin' Up! products and changed it slightly.  I will try to find the original and post the link so you can see the similarities and the changes.  I really love to re-create cards by other paper crafters where there are no Stampin' Up! products used so that I can re-create them using all Stampin' Up products.  If you follow my blog you will find another card using the Chic Boutique stamp set (Eiffel Tower) from which I CASE'D a card by Amy Rohl "ink about me" using only Stampin' Up! products as well.

The Stampin' Up! products used for today's card are as follows:

Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
Designer Series Paper:  Paisley Petals #122367 / First Edition Specialty #121878
Ink:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
Stamps: Happy Greetings #123311 wood / #123313 clear (Summer Mini Catalog - expires 8/31/11)
Punches:  Scallop Trim Boarder # 118402 / Full Heart # 119883
Embosslit Dies:  Scalloped Heart of Hearts # 117332 / Beautiful Wings # 118138
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper # 120175
Embellishments:    Basic Pearls # 119247 / Baker's Twine # 124262 (white)

To purchase any of these products you can visit my website at http://www.scrapsnstamps.stampinup.net/

Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This card is awesome!! I love it and will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #29 with a link back to your blog on 8-14-11. Make sure to stop by and pick up your blog badge for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you've used - look so great together. TFS. Gill x (nice to see you on My Crafty Picks)

    ReplyDelete