Monday, June 6, 2011

Where has the time gone...

Time has slipped away from me.  I realized that I never posted my May class calendar and it is already the second week of June - unbelievable - where did half a year go?  My daughter is just finishing her first year of high school and it feels like yesterday when we were attending her 8th grade graduation.

We have had beautiful weather here in Long Island since Memorial Day weekend.  My husband, Charlie and my daughter, Cristina both work at the beach so we are always hoping for beautiful weekends during the summer months.  So far, the weather is on our side.

I hope you all have a wonderful summer.  For now, I'll leave you with my June and July class schedules.


JUNE CLASSES

Friday, June 3rd - Baby Cards using "Baby Bundle" & "Nursery Necessities" stamp sets

Friday, June 10th - Card Class - "Morning Cup" & "Cheers to You" stamp sets

Friday, June 17th - Card Class - "Touch of Kindness" & "Flower Fest" stamp sets

Friday, June 24th - Card Class - "Because I Care" - Level 1 Hostess stamp set


I hope to see you at a class or two, or three...


JULY CALENDAR

Below is my July schedule.  I will be using stamp sets from the new catalog, but I did not get my catalog yet so I can not announce the stamp set I will be using just yet.  Stay tuned.

Friday, July 1 - Card Class

Friday, July 8 - NO CLASS - Jersey Shore Weekend

Friday, July 15 - Card Class

Friday, July 22 - NO CLASS - Workshop Weekend in PA

Friday, July 29 - Card Class 


No comments:

Post a Comment