Monday, February 14, 2011

Card for a New Driver

I made a card for our good friend's son that just earned his driver's license.  We thought that he might need a little "gas" money so we'll enclose a gas gift card.  I didn't get a photo of the inside, but it said "time to put away the two wheeler".  I wish I had the "To a Classic" set so that I could have put the stamp of the car on the inside of the card, then I would have said "time to trade in the two-wheeler"...


I got the idea from Ashley Van Camp's card that I saved on my desktop files a long time ago.  Ashley used the "Extreme Surfer" on her card and I used the bike from the "Pedaling Past" set that is retired now.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea!!! i going to have to give this one a go. This was very interesting to read

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete