Sunday, November 8, 2009

"NO FRILLS" Scrapbook Class

I don't know if anyone has ever heard of a "No Frills" Scrapbook Class, but I just had my first. The idea of the class is to make six 12 x 12 layouts (3 matching sets) where I provide the paper, stamps, ink, and the idea for the layout. You bring your own embellishments and work it into the layouts however you wish. It's a great way to use some of those odds and ends you have laying around the house.

I did not get a photo of the ladies that attended, but in the photos below you can see one of the layouts using the "Sunshine Garden" Scrapbook Kit with the self adhesive die cuts - both from Stampin' Up!, both retired. The first photo shows the layout prior to embellishing - and then you can see it after I embellished mine with my Stampin' Up! embellishments. Next time I will take a photo of everyone's embellished layouts so that you can see how different they all looked even though we started with the same layout. It was great fun and I hope you try it sometime.


Before

After - added a few rhinestone brads, ribbon, stamped image from the Fun & Fast Notes set.



No comments:

Post a Comment