Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NEW - Digital Starter Kit Offer!!!!

Dates: October 1, 2009-March 31, 2010
Promotion Details: With the launch of our much anticipated My Digital Studio software, new recruits can purchase an exclusive Starter Kit that includes My Digital Studio, in addition to stamps, inks, and accessories.
Starter Kit Price: $185 (over $295 value!)
Digital plus Starter Kit Contents:


My Digital Studio software
Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
Whisper White card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)
Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)
Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin’ Pads
Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin’ Write markers
Chocolate Chip 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon
Real Red 1″ double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
Button Latte Designer buttons
Stampin’ Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots
SNAIL Adhesive

Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)

I would love to have YOU on my team! Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is so much fun and I know you will enjoy it as well! PLEASE let me know if you have ANY questions! You can even join by just going to my website.... www.scrapsnstamps.stampinup.net and click on the "JOIN NOW" button. Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment