Saturday, September 26, 2009


Today I'd like to share with you an invitation I made recently. I saw the flower pot card and instructions on Stephanie Luman's blog here http://sluman.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/01/25/flower-pot-pocket-card/ and I also saw the sunflowers on Tabitha Davis' blog here http://www.injoytoday.blogspot.com/
Once I saw that card I thought it would be a cute idea to put them together for an invitation for the guests I was inviting to my Block Party. I later thought about napkin ring holders and created those as well. Everyone that recieved an invitation commented on how beautiful they were. My cousin told me that she put a magnet behind her invitation and put it on her refrigerator. What a nice idea and knowing that someone has done that with something I've made makes the idea of homemade invitations all the more worthwhile.
I hope you have an opportunity to make them for yourself.
All of the products used are Stampin' Up!. Please feel free to email me with any questions about the products used for this project at abay12@verizon.net.
Stay well.
Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment